Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nostalgic

Yesterday I went to visit my old school and it felt so weird, walking around. It's been about 5 years since I last stepped foot in the playground, and it felt like a dream walking through there again. Everywhere i looked, it seemed like memories were coming back to life. Very odd. I remembered things I didnt think I would remember, and the playground seemed so small. The tire that was like a mountain to me is now two steps away, the bars i used to try so hard to get up on are as tall as me. The bridge on the "big toy" is rusty, the sawdust is weathered and old. I was sad. Haha, all those good times. Its amazing I still remember.

2 comments:

  1. well, that is how it will feel. so write everything down you remember from elementary because you forget it fast. trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I wonder if i would feel that way if a went back to mount View and walked around on the playgrounds. Would i remember all the things that happened there or would not.

    ReplyDelete