Friday, June 11, 2010

There's a first for everything.

I just wanted to take the time to thank journalism for giving
me my first blog. If I get addicted, it's not my fault Ms. Fitz. I think about how I've
been told over and over to make a tumblr and how i refused. And now here I am
blogging. Does that make me a hyppocrite? Just a heads up, I'm not going to be
blogging about every little thing that happens in my life, nor will i be
blogging much about who I am. I'm not trying to be unsocial...
I just like a good mystery.

3 comments:

  1. I love your writing style .
    It makes me feel PRODUCTIVE
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny hahahaha. i like it its good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Danielle: Oh, thank you. Haha, I'm glad it's making you productive!
    @Both Danielle, Maksim: I'm happy that I'm not boring :D

    ReplyDelete