Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm so Excited!!

WOOT! School's almost over. Can't wait for summer, when I can sit around, do nothing, and barely have anything to worry about.
  • Getting a tan: I haven't been tan in a long time. I've been too pale for too long.
  • High school sounds like fun. But it's going to be pretty different with everyone going to different schools :/
  • Uhh...Having more time to run around and goof off. Thats always great.
  • Birthdays! Us summer babies tend to be forgotten

4 comments:

  1. Avina i don't think you can get tan...I bet you burn instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ann :3
    There IS a lot of summer babies, I never remember your guys' birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's TRUEEE: Im a summer baby and friends allways forget...ahahah at least i dont get birthday punches! I agree with Ann ahaha, but dont worry i burn too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yeah, ANN forgets my birthday all the time D: Its horrible! Ahh, yeah, I dont tan nicely. I wish i did.

    ReplyDelete