Oh, Dear Blog.
I said that I might keep writing in you over the summer. I really am not sure. How many people are going to keep blogging after this assignment? Mmm, not so many. What will I write in you if there isn't a question needing an answer? I have no idea. You might just turn into a place for questions. And where I practice my poetry. I am so sorry to have to break it to you. I know it's heartbreaking~
you need to keep up the blog. it is worth it. :)
ReplyDeletePlease keep blogging D: !?!?
ReplyDelete@Danielle: I won't as long as there are other blogs to check up on, haha. (:
ReplyDeleteNOOOO, there will be no way to talk to you after this 1 1/2 days of school...PLEASE BLOG!!
ReplyDeleteHahaa, yeah I remembered to get online today! (: I'll keep in touch, dont worry! Are you still going to cascade next year, Sahara?
ReplyDelete